January 24, 2015

Taking a break from blogging - new goals for this year.

The end of the year brought a great change to my life - I had a baby. And with this baby came an understanding that I - again - have to reorganize my life. After a long consideration and with a bitter realization I decided to take a kind of break from my tight blogging and drawing schedule I set myself a year ago. I will still be drawing and posting from time to time but not as often as usual. I've been fighting it for about two weeks  - because I really love this project - but I think that at this point that's the right thing to do. 

I do miss my creative hour and I really miss my pencils. I also - don't laugh - miss my scanning time when I would scan all the sketches I've made while working on my posts. 

My goal list is still on and I do plan to make it happen. 
So I guess - I'll see you soon. 

Happy New year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment