November 24, 2014

It's a holiday season : Zazzle shop update # 1

Remember my 15 before 2015 task list? One of the items was to create some new items for my Graphiking Zazzle shop.

Well, that's what I've been doing lately.
I didn't add any new images but I did add some new items for the upcoming holiday.

Here are some of them;

A cute pencil holder;
Merry Christmas with Colorful New year decorations Pencil Holder
Merry Christmas with Colorful New year decorations Pencil Holder by graphiking
Check out other Colorful new year decorations Desk Organizers at zazzle.com

A cute plate


with a matching mug

Happy new year!!! coffee mugs
Happy new year!!! coffee mugs by graphiking
Find additional mug online at Zazzle.


And a bag to be filled with presents :)



More items can be seen here :)

Enjoy your holiday shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment