September 30, 2012

How to draw an Orchid: Links and conclusions

Hi all.

September is over and it's time to conclude.

This month I found 4 worthy tutorials that explain how to draw an Orchid. Orchids have many many different forms but the idea is the same: a center and six petals. Usually, the bottom one differs a lot from the rest of them.

Here they are - the September tuts.

  1. Method 1 - taken from How to draw cartoons online!.
  2. Method 2 - taken from Dragoart, one of my favorites.
  3. Method 3 - another one from Dragoart, I told you it's one of my favorites.
  4. Method 4 - taken from TLC How stuff work. Plenty of useful tutorials there.
This was a nice experience. I love orchids. In fact, there is an orchid garden nearby, called Utopia. If you ever come to Israel, do visit there. It's absolutely stunning.

Have a great day,
D.


No comments:

Post a Comment