January 13, 2013

Drawspace.com - Let the drawing begin!!!

Ho ho ho and Happy New Year!!!


The celebrations are over, the resolutions are written and it's time to start a new project.

This year I'm going to focus on the Drawspace.com lessons doing them in the format of the Flower project. I'll do a lesson each week - hopefully more than just one - and put some additional sketches based on that specific lesson.

Originally I wanted to choose another solid theme for this year; I actually thought of drawing wild or domestic animals or Chinese calendar characters or something. But since my focus is cartoons and not realistic drawing I've decided to change my plan a bit. In this case DrawSpace is really wonderful since it covers both cartoon and realistic drawing, pencil and oil, shading, perspective and many more. Also one can post one's work on the site forum and get a feedback for it.

I invite you to join me on this project and share your thoughts and insights via blogs' comments.

I'll see you in a bit after a first lesson.


Have a great day, 
Dalia  

No comments:

Post a Comment