It's been a week since the beginning of the new year and I think it's time to create a new list.
Last year was great and eventful, personally and professionally. I created my Goal list and some of it I even brought to life. Not all of it, of course but some, and for that I'm proud.
So now I'm making a new list.
Some of it will be items from the last year's list. Some of it will be new ones. I will add to it in the course of the year and hopefully I will be able to check a large part of it by the end of 2013.
So here it goes.
- Sketch, sketch, sketch. As much as possible!!!
- Learnd to draw Chinese calendar characters.
- Finish the flower project this year. At this poin I have 24 unpublished posts. I must finish them. It just doesn't feel right to leave it as it is.
- Work on portraits and human figure sketches.
- Be ready with a holiday illustration(s) at least one month in advance.
- Do Drawspace lessons weekly.
- Become a regular on Illustration Friday.
- Learn to shade properly.
- Learn to draw water properly.
- Do Animals drawing.
- Follow all Shoo Rayner youtube tuts. (added 27.02.13)
- Learn more about Graphic Design (added 29.05.13)
- Keep developing my Graphiking gift shop. At the moment it stands on 345 items.
- Keep blogging - at least once a week.
- Develop readership for this blog.
- Do more SEO.