October 22, 2013

Drawspace lesson I02: How to draw a dogie's nose.

Hi all.

Apparently, Section I is all about drawing dogs and other animals. I love dogs. I had one in my youth, a beautiful Irish Setter who died at the age of 15. She was smart, stunning, elegant and very very spoiled :) So as for me - this section is a very special one.

In this lesson we are set to draw a nose of a dog. Two points of view - front and 45 degrees to side.

I started with a front one.
It was pretty easy to do - you just have to follow the sketches. The hardest and the longest part here was the squirkling. I did enjoy it since it was quite a while since I practiced them, so I should thank Ms. Hoddinot for including them here again.

This is the second sketch.

And then, just for the fun of it I did two more sketches - this and this.

While drawing I've realized that I'm patient enough now to do this kind of task. More than that - I enjoyed it.

I love these sketches. Just like in the previous post, I find them really nicely done.

I hope you enjoyed this lesson as much as I did.

Have a great day,
Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment