January 03, 2012

Happy new year greeting card!!!



Hello and happy New Year!!!


Although a New Year celebrations are soon to be over I wanted to share here another New Year card I've designed for the occasion.


It was created for Daynix Computing Ltd and I tried to make it as neutral as possible, without the obvious winter elements.


Since it's a year of a Water Dragon - and drawing a dragon is still a bit of a challenge for me - I wanted to bring some water elements/resemblance to this card. So when you look at it's frame you could easily take it for both snow or water waves. The decorations are pretty neutral and standard, and a midnight starry sky - well, it's a midnight starry sky.
I added some catchy phrase - and that’s it. It took me about 1:30 hours to prepare; luckily, the idea was somehow there, which made the work really simple.

Well, I like it.

Have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment