December 18, 2013

DIY Project: How to utilize the usage of your pencil box - 2

Remember several months ago I published a post about the usage of your pencil box? I used a simple wooden box, put a piece of fabric in it and put my pencils graphite side down.

Well, that's not good enough for me anymore. I need to expand. Because I get really irritated with the fact that my small and large pencils get mixed up and even more I hate the fact that I still have to look for the pencil I need. So I decided to go further. I took an old 3-sectioned Remote control box, put a piece of cloth in each section and separated my pencils: H, B and the leftovers.

I've been working with it for some time now and i's good.

I just hope that I'll be able to paint it fresh sometime soon. I'm thinking, Pete Mondrian style!

And what about you? How do you keep your pencils in order?