December 18, 2013

DIY Project: How to utilize the usage of your pencil box - 2

Remember several months ago I published a post about the usage of your pencil box? I used a simple wooden box, put a piece of fabric in it and put my pencils graphite side down.

Well, that's not good enough for me anymore. I need to expand. Because I get really irritated with the fact that my small and large pencils get mixed up and even more I hate the fact that I still have to look for the pencil I need. So I decided to go further. I took an old 3-sectioned Remote control box, put a piece of cloth in each section and separated my pencils: H, B and the leftovers.

I've been working with it for some time now and i's good.

I just hope that I'll be able to paint it fresh sometime soon. I'm thinking, Pete Mondrian style!

And what about you? How do you keep your pencils in order?

No comments:

Post a Comment