December 08, 2013

How to develop creativity: a Lewis Carroll quote

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland

I am a big movie watcher. And besides watching movies just for the entertainment of it, I always try to take something from it to myself only, a thought, an image, a sound. This quote is from Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton. This is one of these movies that go now as a background sound when I work. Because there are movies, that beside the great visual have also a great script. And, at times, the only way to really appreciate it is to shut of the image and stay with a sound only. Because that's when you really listen to the dialog without being distracted by the picture.

This quote says it all: now it's the time to make it a daily practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment