September 12, 2013

Drawspace lesson G04: shading spheres 2

Hi hi.

Today we are working on lesson G04. It's about shading spheres again, which is good because it's an important subject which shouldn't be ignored. Circular shading is not easy.

It was a easy task in the terms of the sketch itself, so I won't even bother to post all the steps here.
This is the partly shading - just the face of the creature. Looks like four balls flying... :) (Hm.... I wonder if there are lessons that explain how to show movement of an item...).



























This is the final work. Before shading I drew some circle helping lines to make my circular shading easier.






I don't really like the fact that the shading is not as smooth as it can be, so I guess I'll have to keep on practicing that.

Otherwise, the lesson was nice and easy.

Have a great day,
Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment